Intellectual Property Infringement Report
Make sure to include all the following information in your report.
- Your name and company
- Your email address
- Your mailing address
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the property right owner
- Allegedly infringing item web link
- Description of why the item infringes your rights
- Jurisidiction of the intellectual property right
- A full copy of the intellectual property registration information
Email your report to email@example.com or use the form below to submit your report. We also accept DMCA notices. We will review the details and get back to you within couple business days.
What happens after I submit the report?
We always attempts to contact the allegedly infringing party, provide information about the notice. When we receive sufficient evidence for a material infringement, we quickly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing listing.