We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’ve taken to improve access to our website:
- Text Equivalents: We provide alternative text description for appropriate images and key non-text elements on www.theapollobox.com.
- Keyboard Access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Links: Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- We provide a notice, prominently and directly linked from the www.theapollobox.com homepage, soliciting feedback from visitors on how accessibility can be improved.
- We annually distribute this Policy to all personnel that design, develop, maintain, manage, or otherwise have responsibility for the content and format of www.theapollobox.com.
- We provide training on web accessibility to personnel that design, develop, maintain, manage, or otherwise have responsibility for the content and format of www.theapollobox.com.
- We regularly conduct automated tests to test www.theapollobox.com for accessibility.
- We provide a direct customer service phone number to assist people with disabilities with product browsing, product shopping, purchasing and support.
If you have any feedback or questions regarding our website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-415-255-5839 during business hours.
High Contrast Mode
You can switch the mode by the switch below.
Low Contrast Mode: